Assignments for Mythology & Folklore

Neil Gaiman, from his book Art Matters. Art by Chris Riddell.
Regarding the course as a whole, this is the first time that I will take an online class for a whole semester. It’s new territory for me, but so far it’s proven to be efficient. I’m excited about the readings and retelling various stories featured in the course. Some of the extra credit options grabbed my attention as wellfor example, the Wikipedia Trails sounds like a fun assignment, since delving into research is a hobby of mine. I also want to be able to interact with the class more since we aren’t meeting in person on a weekly basis, and I’m always down for some extra reading when I have the time. Overall, it seems like I’ll have my work cut out for me this fall!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist and Aspiring Writer: An Introduction

Week 7 Story: The Legend of Princess Tamatori