Technology for Mythology & Folklore

Thanks, Pokémon NPC. 
I am familiar with most of the tools that we will be using for this course. For instance, I already use Google Docs for my assignments and my personal creative projects. Having Google Docs as an online resource, I can use it on the go anywhere and anytime, and I can look at my documents from my phone, laptop, or any other device. Websites that I use for inspiration include Pinterest, Tumblr and Wix, and in the past I have bounced back and forth between Canva and Adobe Illustrator for graphic design, depending on the project. Though I haven’t used it for years, I am getting the hang of Blogger. I’m unfamiliar with Diigo and Twine, but if tools like these can be beneficial for this course, then that may change very soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist and Aspiring Writer: An Introduction

Week 7 Story: The Legend of Princess Tamatori